Reservations for these spaces are restricted to currently enrolled students, and are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you have questions about this space contact the library front desk in the SNO building at (253) 692-4349 during library hours ( M - Th: 8:30am to 6:00pm, F: 8:30am to 5:00pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org (any time).
- For computer problems please call (253) 692-4441 (M - F: 10:00am to 5:00pm) or send an email to LibraryITHelp@uw.edu (any time).
Library Reservable Study Space Rules
- Patrons may make up to two reservations per day. Each reservation can be made for a period of 30 minutes up to a maximum of two hours.
- Be considerate of other groups and DO NOT book rooms for more than the maximum time by using the names of different group members.
- Your reservation is void if you are more than 15 minutes late. Another patron may claim the room after this period.
- Personal property may not be left unattended in the room to hold the room reservation for a group.
- Reservations can be made for up to 14 days in advance.
- Priority will be given to students with or without a reservation.
- When not reserved, Study Spaces are open on a first come, first served basis.
- Study Space users without a reservation must vacate the room when requested by Library Staff or a group with a valid reservation.
Library Study Space users are expected to follow the UW Tacoma Library Code of Conduct
No spaces available? No problem.