Reservations for these spaces are restricted to currently enrolled students, and are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you have questions about this space contact the library front desk in the SNO building at (253) 692-4349 during library hours ( M - Th: 8:30am to 6:00pm, F: 8:30am to 5:00pm) or email email@example.com (any time).
- For computer problems please call (253) 692-4441 (M - F: 10:00am to 5:00pm) or send an email to LibraryITHelp@uw.edu (any time).
Library Reservable Study Space Rules
- Patrons may make up to two reservations per day. Each reservation can be made for a period of 30 minutes up to a maximum of two hours.
- Be considerate of other groups and DO NOT book rooms for more than the maximum time by using the names of different group members.
- Your reservation is void if you are more than 15 minutes late. Another patron may claim the room after this period.
- Personal property may not be left unattended in the room to hold the room reservation for a group.
- Reservations can be made for up to 14 days in advance.
- Priority will be given to students with or without a reservation.
- When not reserved, Study Spaces are open on a first come, first served basis.
- Study Space users without a reservation must vacate the room when requested by Library Staff or a group with a valid reservation.
Library Study Space users are expected to follow the UW Tacoma Library Code of Conduct
No spaces available? No problem.
Check out the UW Tacoma Campus Study Space Reservation page to get instruction for reserving spaces around campus.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Selected Unavailable/Padding