POLICIIES & PROCEDURES DURING COVID:
- Face coverings must be worn at all times while inside the library, including the study rooms.
- Eating is currently not allowed in the library.
- Briefly adjusting your mask to take a quick sip of a beverage is allowed.
- Sanitizing & cleaning supplies for your use are located on each floor of the library.
Complete Study Room Policies
Media Group Study Rooms (LB1-207, LB1-214, LB2-310 and LB2-318)
There are four Media Group Study Rooms in the library. Two are on the second floor and two are on the third floor. These rooms include a whiteboard, computer (with laptop connectivity), data projector, and powered speakers. Two of these rooms (LB1-207 & LB1-214) also have phones. Priority use is for groups of students who need to use the equipment. Equipment is supported by Information Technologies.
- Computer (with laptop connectivity)
- Data Projector
- Powered speakers